Clapham North Arts Centre is a vibrant community of creative businesses and artisans, from scuba diving instruction companies to TV and movie producers.
- Over 60 individiual studios, workshops and offices to let.
- Available on Flexible Terms
- Excellent value
- 24 hour access
- Office furniture available on request
Virtual Offices at Clapham North Arts Centre
Virtual offices or serviced address facilities are a cost effective option for those wishing to downsize or establish themselves, whilst keeping costs to a minimum. The Clapham Arts Centre has over 65 individual letting units.
- All mail, parcels and faxes will be kept safe for collection or forwarded at an additional cost.
- Use of main telephone number, call answering and forwarding.
- Use of Clapham North Arts Centre email account, e.g firstname.lastname@example.org
- Offices and/or meeting rooms available for use for occasional appointments.
- Website details can be displayed on the Clapham North Arts Centre website.
The centre is located just off Clapham High Street next to Clapham High Street train station (8 minutes to London Victoria) and a short walk from Clapham North Underground station with direct access onto the Northern line (10 minutes to London Bridge). Clapham Common is a 5 minute walk away.
Clapham High Street is only a short walk away, offering an eclectic mix of shops, bars, restaurants and other great attractions to enjoy and explore. The Clapham North bar/ restaurant is located just around the corner from Clapham Arts Centre, famous for its live music and sports and the perfect place to enjoy lunch/ drinks with colleagues.
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please contact one of our friendly and experienced consultants today to find out more: 0800 740 8080View More