- Hong Kong- The world’s most expensive city to rent office space
- 50% of British employers have banned Facebook from the office. What do you think?
- Olympics & Stratford Workspace Discussion Held at Heron Tower
- Top 5 issues facing those with vacant commercial property
- Air India may occupy building with world’s largest office space per employee ratio
A new maintenance centre for Network Rail has has been given the go-ahead in the Gateshead area of Tyne and Wear.
London – with its status as one of the most sought-after locations for office space – boasts a high level of businesses yet office workers looking to rent may need to get in there quickly to secure a place.
Despite predictions of the recession carrying on through to 2012, 2010 has seen a positive increase of 28% in London office space enquiries. The second quarter of 2010 has also recorded a 12% increase in London office rents, as well as average workstation prices showing a steady decline for the first time since 2008.
A new survey has revealed that entrepreneurs and the small business community retain a confident and positive outlook in the face on the economic downtown.
Peterborough is located in South East England, one of the cities parts of the New Town Acts in the 60’s, which was removed from local-authority [...]