- Hong Kong- The world’s most expensive city to rent office space
- 50% of British employers have banned Facebook from the office. What do you think?
- Olympics & Stratford Workspace Discussion Held at Heron Tower
- Top 5 issues facing those with vacant commercial property
- Air India may occupy building with world’s largest office space per employee ratio
A variety of internet-based companies are helping to increase demand for quality office space in different parts of Asia, according to the real estate consultancy [...]
The under-construction Shanghai Tower is reportedly looking to attract international companies to fill its many thousands of square feet of office space. A move almost [...]
Demand for office space in Mumbai has been predominantly driven by technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) companies taking residence in the city, according to Jones Lang LaSalle India.
Hong Kong office space premiums are set to rise further as a result of international interest, according to a new report from Daiwa Capital Markets and property consultant CBRE.
Global real estate analysts Cluttons predict demand for commercial office space in Dubai to match that of its 2007 peak by the end of 2012. [...]
Are you looking for Grade A space in Singapore CBD? Then look no further than The Octagon. Fantastically located directly above the Telok Ayer & [...]
According to recent study carried out by Colliers International, Hong Kong remains top of the list for the most expensive place to rent office space [...]
Over half of Asia Square Tower 1 in Singapore has been pre-let to a selection of high profile companies it was announced today. The Grade [...]