- Hong Kong- The world’s most expensive city to rent office space
- 50% of British employers have banned Facebook from the office. What do you think?
- Olympics & Stratford Workspace Discussion Held at Heron Tower
- Top 5 issues facing those with vacant commercial property
- Air India may occupy building with world’s largest office space per employee ratio
India office space
Whilst Air India employees are not enjoying the world’s largest office space, they certainly are experiencing something quite unique. Stationed at Nariman Point, Mumbai, the [...]
India’s office space absorption rate is set to rise by 21% in 2013, a report from DTZ – the UK based property consultant company – suggests. The rise in demand was attributed to rapid growth in India’s information technology and financial sectors, with the absorption rate set to grow to 38m sq ft in 2013.
UK serviced office operator Avanta has established a new specialist team in India to facilitate the company’s ambitious expansion drive into this new market. The [...]