- Hong Kong- The world’s most expensive city to rent office space
- 50% of British employers have banned Facebook from the office. What do you think?
- Olympics & Stratford Workspace Discussion Held at Heron Tower
- Top 5 issues facing those with vacant commercial property
- Air India may occupy building with world’s largest office space per employee ratio
The serviced office sector is likely the fastest-growing sector of the European and Global property market, with a strong rate of growth reported. The sector [...]
The drive for green office space has become less of a niche endeavor and more a question of corporate social responsibility in recent year. An ever-increasing [...]
Five of the six most expensive office spaces in the world are in Asia, according to a biannual report released today by CBRE. This [...]
Technology and telecoms (T&T) companies have leased more office space than banking and financial firms in the EU for the first time, according to a report from property consultancy CBRE.
Office property take up in the Spanish capital saw a significant boost in the third quarter despite the country’s on-going economic woes, according to global [...]
Last week, CBRE announced that the Aberdeen office market was outperforming all other Scottish cities, exceeding its level of uptake from 2009 and 2010. Office [...]