- Hong Kong- The world’s most expensive city to rent office space
- 50% of British employers have banned Facebook from the office. What do you think?
- Olympics & Stratford Workspace Discussion Held at Heron Tower
- Top 5 issues facing those with vacant commercial property
- Air India may occupy building with world’s largest office space per employee ratio
Private and shared offices: which is the best option for you? For businesses looking to relocate or move into their very first workspace in 2017, [...]
1776, the newly envisioned start-up hub geared toward offering shared-office space to entrepreneurial technology and media companies, has won a $200,000 grant….
Last week, Regus announced that they had become the world’s largest provider of co-working office space, almost doubling their number of locations across the US. [...]
January 2009 started on a very positive note for the shared market with the enquiries and renewal deals increasing radically as a direct result of [...]