- Hong Kong- The world’s most expensive city to rent office space
- 50% of British employers have banned Facebook from the office. What do you think?
- Olympics & Stratford Workspace Discussion Held at Heron Tower
- Top 5 issues facing those with vacant commercial property
- Air India may occupy building with world’s largest office space per employee ratio
The area surrounding the roundabout at Old Street in Shoreditch has gathered a reputation the past few years as the haven for tech start-ups looking [...]
In a recent Forbes article, Trevor Clawson questioned the continued growth of London’s Tech City, the area better known as the Silicon Roundabout, between Old [...]
Web-giants Amazon, Twitter and Yelp reveal plans for offices in London’s King’s Cross following Google’s $1bn purchase of 2.4 acres of space within the immediate vicinity of the station.
Web services giant Google has completed a deal to allow the beginning of construction work on their new UK headquarters adjoining Kings Cross St. Pancras station, representatives confirmed yesterday.
An additional £50m has been earmarked for investment in East London’s Tech City, Chancellor George Osborne confirmed in his Autumn Statement yesterday.
Technology and telecoms (T&T) companies have leased more office space than banking and financial firms in the EU for the first time, according to a report from property consultancy CBRE.
Centuries ago, Shoreditch (EC2) and the surrounding areas of Hackney and Spitalfields were notorious for their poverty stricken streets and slums, one in particular being [...]