- Hong Kong- The world’s most expensive city to rent office space
- 50% of British employers have banned Facebook from the office. What do you think?
- Olympics & Stratford Workspace Discussion Held at Heron Tower
- Top 5 issues facing those with vacant commercial property
- Air India may occupy building with world’s largest office space per employee ratio
The planning permission for a dramatic new glass skyscraper in The City of London looks set for approval on Tuesday, with the areas local planning [...]
Take-up of offices in London’s West End fell by approximately 1m sq ft during 2012, according to a report from Jones Lang Lasalle (JLL).
Technology and telecoms (T&T) companies have leased more office space than banking and financial firms in the EU for the first time, according to a report from property consultancy CBRE.